PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
If you choose to use www.myhack.pro (hereinafter referred to as our “Site”) you agree to the following:
Myhack Limited, the owner of this Site (www.myhack.pro), strongly recommends that you consult with your physician (medical doctor) before beginning any exercise program, nutrition assessment, or diet consultation. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise programs recommended by the Personal Trainer with whom you choose to work with. The Personal Trainers registered on our Site are not licensed medical care providers and represent that they have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise session or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury or injuries. They include but are not limited to aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effects of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and rare instances of a heart attack. If you engage in this exercise session or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Myhack Limited and the Personal Trainers registered on our Site from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the use of our Site and the consultation and training programs provided by the Personal Trainers registered on our Site.
Furthermore, it is your sole responsibility to take out appropriate insurance. Claims related to this can neither be made against Myhack Limited nor the Personal Trainers registered on our Site. Liability for damage of any kind such as injury or death that you or any third party suffers while using the service is expressly excluded. Also, Myhack Limited and the Personal Trainers registered on our Site assume no liability for the destruction of personal training equipment or equipment of any nature, loss of objects, valuables, clothing, etc belonging to you or third parties.
The information provided on our Site as well as information and consultation provided by the Personal Trainers registered on our Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this Site. Never rely on the information on this website or information provided by the Personal Trainers registered on our Site, in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Myhack Limited and the Personal Trainers registered on our Site are not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, or any other information, services, or products that you obtain through this Site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this Site. After reading articles, watching videos, reading other content, participating in live exercise programs or nutrition assessment, or diet consultation through this Site, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
Please take note of the following before starting or during any exercise program, nutrition assessment, or diet consultation:
● To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor. By participating in the exercise programs, nutrition assessments, or diet consultations you are doing so at your own risk and you agree to release and discharge Myhack Limited and the Personal Trainers registered on our Site from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the use of our Site and the consultation and training programs provided by the Personal Trainers registered on our Site.
● Before starting a training program or a nutrition assessment or diet consultation, you should ask your Personal Trainer to provide you with a health questionnaire with personal health information and individual goals to be completed in full by you. You are obliged to answer the questions truthfully and to inform the Personal Trainer immediately if there are any changes. You have to inform the Personal Trainer about all necessary damage prevention facts such as illnesses, injuries, or the like. It is therefore assumed that you will inform them (the Personal Trainers) about existing ailments, allergies, and other restrictions on your well-being. In the event of any health risks, you can be asked to provide evidence of a corresponding medical examination. All Personal Trainers are subject to confidentiality.
● Please use good judgment and common sense when participating in an exercise training session, consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate level of the exercises and rest when you need to.
● Please ensure you are in a clear space with no obvious hazards, with ventilation, appropriate lighting, and access to water.
● As with any exercise program, if at any point during the exercise training session you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
By using our Site you accept these terms. These terms are subject to English law.